How to wrap a present with a ferret in the house
1. Gather presents, boxes, paper, etc. in middle of living room floor.
2. Get tape back from ferret.
3. Run after other ferret and remove scissors from mouth.
4. Open box.
5 Take 3 ferrets out of box.
6. Grab tape dispenser as one of the ferrets tries to cart if off to the
7. Take scissors away from other ferret.
8. Put present in box.
9. Take 3 ferrets out of box from under the present.
10. Take 4th ferret out of box.
11. Grab scissors from ferret and sit on them.
12. Remove ferrets from box & put on lid.
13. Open box and take 4th ferret out.
14. Grab tape dispenser from ferret and place on table.
15. Unroll paper.
16. Take ferrets OFF box.
17. Cut paper being careful not to cut ferret's foot, tail, or nose that
is getting in the way as they "help".
18. Let ferrets play in paper remaining to be cut.
19 Stop ferrets from scratching box.
20. Wrap paper around box.
21. Remove ferret from box & out of wrapping paper.
22. Pull ferret head out of end of wrapping paper roll.
23. Quickly tape one spot before taking scissors from ferret & sitting on
24. Fend off ferrets trying to steal tape & tape another spot.
25. Run after ferret and take bow back.
26. Go get roll of wrapping paper ferrets ran off with.
27. Take scissors from ferret who took them when you got up.
28. Take now frazzled bow from ferrets playing tug-of-war & tape on since
the sticky stuff no longer sticks.
29. Take pen from ferret, address tag & affix while ferrets try to steal pen.
30. Grab present before ferrets open it & put away.
31. Clean up mess ferrets made playing with roll of wrapping paper.
32. Put away rest of wrapping supplies & tell ferrets you couldn't have
done it without their help.
33. Load unwrapped presents and wrapping supplies in car and wrap remaining
packages at ferretless friends house.